Thursday, January 14, 2010

Have A Peaceful Rest, Dear

You make me smile
You make me laugh
You make me believe in myself
You make me a better man
You are honest
You are my best companion
You make me feel better when I was down
You show me how to treat a girl better
You forgive me for all the wrong things I've done
You shower me with love and care
You are unbiased
You are competitive
You are fun to be with
You are special

And you will always have a place in my heart. Rest in peace, sweetie. I'll miss you so much.

Love,
Desmond

3 comments:

Melanie Ng said...

Desmond!

I am so heartbroken..

desyong said...

I am too, Mel. Let's pray for her soul and pray that she's in a better now. We'll meet her once again someday. May she rest in peace.

Richard EA said...

I'm sorry for ur loss. U have my deepest condolences. Be strong man, exams r round the corner. May God's grace be with you...