Tuesday, April 19, 2011

1Malaysia Email?? Thanks, But No Thanks.

Yes, the government has done it again. Coming up with something which really isn't necessary. And to invest RM50 million just for it? Insane, I'd say. Yup, the government intends to give a free email account to each and every Malaysian aged 18 and above. I have to ask only but one thing. WHY? Apparently, it's a way to give citizens "direct and secure communication with the government". My only way to communicate with the current government is going to be thru the general election and I'm telling them to get out! And to let a company that made a nett loss for 1 year? Unbelievable! I have a feeling this company has some connections with top people in the government so that the government can bail them out of financial constraints using.....wait-for-it....the people's money! I hope it won't turn out that way. If it does, there will be another reason why people are continuously migrating to other countries.

No comments: