Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Laptop Can Be The Devil!

Hola! I know I haven't been updating much but I'm kinda busy. At the same time, although I'm supposed to be busy I get tempted to use my laptop to go online for Facebook, MSN, Youtube, Soccernet amongst other things. And then there's a few games I do play on my laptop too. Hence, the title of this post. I don't know why I keep procrastinating these past few weeks. It's my freaking final year and in my final semester and I'm slacking so much. TOO MUCH! I'm so easily distracted. I just don't know why. ARRGHH! Emo now. Hate my procrastinating and lazy self. I need some inspiration and motivation to do my work. And I have lots of it.

What's been going on lately? Well, to name a few:
- Annual Dinner ~ Food sucked, organization bad, and Zouk was too packed...with my own uni students. ZzzZzZZ
- Liverpool looks like a shitty team right up until the game against Sunderland where they were surprisingly and amazingly awesome. A case of too little, too late? I hope not.
- MCA chose the wrong guy to lead them...my opinion anyway. Gives all the people that are caught in scandals hope of becoming a leader someday. Who knows? If Tiger Woods was Malaysian, he'd be our Prime Minister. =P
- Reading about a lot of fuss about our Education Ministry hiring foreign teachers in the future to teach Malaysian students how to speak English following their way including accent and all. Seriously?? I feel so sorry for the students that are going to be involved in that crap.
- Realized that there are a lot of "lagu jiwang" on my playlist. I probably need to have some fast-paced or some dance music. A little techno maybe? Haha.

Well, that's all for now. Will TRY my absolute best to do my work without procrastinating. Cheers people! =)

No comments: